Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter Weekend Continued

I get so frustrated with Blogger, it will not let me move pictures around in an easy fashion. So pretend that these pictures are in the right order!

Saturday evening we spent the night playing redneck golf, hitting golf balls, trying to fly a kite (one day we are going to try on a windy day) and just hanging out. We ended the night with a fire (one of my absolute favorite things) and smores. Not to shabby of and ending if you ask me!

John and MB's campfire seat.


I have a comment about this picture but I am choosing to use my filter!


Cael and Dad hanging by the fire


Aunt Beth enjoying the fire...still loving those boots!


Funny face picture

As usual Cael doesn't get the memo that we are taking a regular picture....love it!


Cael with Aunt Beth


And now to the pictures that should have been in the first part of this post. Oh Blogger, you stress me out!

Uncle Tim and Aunt Beth


Cael's two "Both's" (said in an English accent)


Who doesn't love some redneck golf?







Uncle Tim and Dad trying to fly a kite....on a not very windy day.


And that was our day together after the Easter Egg hunt. All of us. All nine of us. Fourteen of us if you count the dogs. Sixteen of us if you count the babies. My parents need a bigger house!

It was a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment