Thursday, May 12, 2011

Aunt Beth With Two Babies House

After we spent a few days with Tim and Beth we headed to my sister's house. Marybeth and John both worked during the day so Cael and I had lots of alone time together. But I would have rather have seen them at nights than not at all. We had just received some bad news about a potential job for Steve, so the truth is that my heart and mind was really at home with my hubby. I just wanted to be at home with him, so sorry ABWTB (Marybeth..that is your nickname) that I wasn't quite myself.

On Thursday Cael and I headed to John and MB's Chick-Fil-A to say hi and of course grab some chicken. We were taking Marybeth lunch at her school. Love me some CFA!!!


In the middle of MB's school there is a court yard that has three momma duck's with 30 something babies. We at lunch out there watching the ducks run, swim and sleep. Very fun!


Cael was not interested at all in letting me take his picture...until I asked him to show Aunt Beth With Two Babies the butterfly in my camera.

They see it!!


Had to make funny faces at the butterfly.



The had some sort of something going on at her school (details....they are for the weak) Cael got to throw oranges into a castle! He loved it, but only after the "big kids" aka 3rd graders left.


It was fun to see where MB works and meet some of her kids and fellow teachers. After she came home from school it was time to get to work. Had to get her flowers, or in her case lack of flowers, watered.

The best part about MB and John's house is that the live close to the airport so airplanes are flying over constantly, and they live about a block away from a train. So needless to say my child is in heaven at her house. Cael also loved, loved, loved playing in Marybeth's hammocks. In part because he loved pushing MB but also he had a perfect view of lots and lots of "hairplanes".

Cael loves his "Aunt Beth With Two Babies" so much! I can't wait to see how he handles her having some other babies besides him.




Checking out the airplanes.






On Friday John called to tell us his Bronco broke down while he was out working, or was it out mudding? He worked on it all day but had no luck. They have a friend at church who is a mechanic and he came over to help John figure out what was going on with his truck. He brought his wife and four kids over with him. Four kids under the age of 6.

Cael waiting for ALL the girls to show up.


These kiddo's were cute! And they loved it when I brought out my camera. Cael had A BLAST playing with these guys!!





Friday we also went looking for Mother's Day cards. This is the card I got my mom this year....


Saturday we headed back to Wiener. We passed lots of flooding, this was the only picture I managed to get. It is really sad all the destruction that has already happened and is going to continue to happen over the next week of so. Please pray for all the people who are losing their homes, so sad!


A staple for any road trip with MB, not matter how short the trip may be, is blow pops! Cael loved how big it made his cheek.


Can we say "illegal u-turn"!!! Best one ever!


Marybeth..it's hard to believe that the next time I see you you will be much closer to having those babies!! BABY GIRLS we now know. I can't wait to see how God is going to bless your little family! You and John are going to be amazing parents and I simply can't wait for our family to grow by TWO!!

Just a few more vacation updates and then we will be back to our regularly scheduled program!

No comments:

Post a Comment