Saturday, May 7, 2011

Who Knew Undershirts Could Be So Cute

These have got to be some of my favorite pictures. Ever! Steve came back from the store a few weeks ago and had bought Cael some undershirts...just because. I just laughed and thought it was pretty cute. When my mom saw them she made a comment about Cael looking like her dad (who use to wear the same kind) and Uncle Tim. I didn't think anything more about it...until Tim walked out in jeans and his undershirt. I hurried Cael back to the room and changed him to match Tim. We had to go outside and take pictures.

I LOVE THEM! The pictures that is. And the boys!

Funny Face!!

This was the "serious" face picture, Cael's face cracks me up!


That's a little more serious!

Look at those studs. Am I allowed to call my brother a stud without it being creepy?

This could be my favorite picture of these two ever. Check out how Cael is looking at Tim, he sure loves his Uncle Tim!!


No comments:

Post a Comment