Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter Sunday 2011

I love when I get to Worship with my family...and I got to do just that Easter Sunday. We were still all together and it was a wonderful morning. My SIL lead the song service and did a wonderful job, she sang a wonderful special as well. She seriously sounds like an Angel! My dad preached a wonderful sermon. I have heard some wonderful preachers, but there is nothing I love more than when I get to hear my dad preach! It's familiar, you can always count on at least one good joke, you can relate to what he says and most importantly you know God is speaking through him!

At the end of my dad's sermon he was talking about his parents, Gran and Poppy. He was retelling their last few days here on earth and how they both were completely ready to go be with Jesus. I started to cry, but before Steve even knew I was crying he reached over and grabbed my hand. He knew that is what I would need. I love that my dad tells stories about his parents in his sermons, I love that I had the kind of relationsh
ip with my grandparents, a closeness that makes my heart still hurts when I think about them, and I love that God gave me a husband who knows me heart! Whew....all that to say, It was a great morning!

Here are some pictures of everyone dress up. Everyone with the exception of Steve and I, he didn't get the memo and changed clothes.

Grammie and PopPop!!


Uncle John and Aunt Beth with two babies!!

Two babies in there!


Uncle Tim and Aunt Beth


Cael and Aunt Beth! We had a picture just like this last year so we had to make sure to get another one!

And now for some outtakes....

Beth, the camera is over here!

Aunt Beth getting some lovin


Mocha wanted in on the action!

Crack me up!

And my all time favorite.....


I'd say I have a pretty good looking family, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment