Friday, April 29, 2011

Let's Catch Up

Holy Moly I have been a slacker. Actually I haven't, I have been working every day and spending my evenings like a single person. No child at home and my husband had meetings every night. I must say I enjoyed reliving our days as just a married couple, but boy oh boy you couldn't pay me enough to ever go back to that full time. We wouldn't trade our family of three for anything (obviously), but sending him to see PopPop and Grammie for a week will be a special treat....for all of us!

I have several things to catch you up on.

* The rest of our trip in Ark.
* A pretty big interview
* A doctors appointment to confirm that I don't have cancer. Okay..I am the only one who thought I had cancer. But still, I need to fill you in on some things. It involves poo and probably surgery. Can't wait for that post can you?

So, let's catch up. But not right now, I have a train ride to enjoy and my "borrowed" Internet is going to end soon. I have three movies and my computer to hopefully pass the time until I arrive in Little Rock. At 3:10am. Gesh. Think about me tonight as you all are snuggled in your bed and I am trying to sleep on a train!

I can't wait to get my hands on my little guy!

Night friends!

1 comment:

  1. okay, where's the rest of the story?? I need details!!!! I will bug you until I know what the big interview is....and what made you want to get checked out, besides the fact that cancer is a dangerous thing and took away your wonderful grandparents, who wouldn't worry about that. But....I am waiting....and apparently I am signed in as Andy but....I'm sure you can guess who this really is... ;-)

    ReplyDelete