Tuesday, May 17, 2011

He'll Always Have Audrey!

Audrey came to spend some time with us today. Anytime Audrey comes over she and Cael have such a good time together, and the camera always comes out! I tell you, Audrey has got to be one of the most photographed little girls I know. But come on, she is SO CUTE!
We spent some time together swinging on our porch swing today enjoying this beautiful day!

Audrey was looking for the butterfly in my camera.



Looking a little harder...


She said she saw it!! She named it Amy.






We love Audrey and all her cuteness!



Steve and I were talking about Cael and his future proms. I told Steve I sure hope he isn't one of the guys who goes by himself and just sits on the sideline alone. That would break my heart. Without a second thought Steve said "He'll always have Audrey". Love it! Audrey is the only girl in a sea of boys around here. I hope whoever she is dating is okay with her going on other friend dates...I have a feeling there could lots of them!

Why, oh why is it so hard to get a picture of two little people looking at me?


If only Cael had opened his eyes...

If only Audrey was smiling...

Oh well, they still are two of the cutest kids I know!


1 comment:

  1. Man o man...Cael looks just like a mix of Amy-Steve-Tim and of course he can't open his eyes, he is his daddy's son!! And she is adorable!! If they were to one day court and marry, they would make great babies!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete