Thursday, April 14, 2011

Countdown to PopPop's House

Cael and I made a paper chain to help us countdown the days until we head to PopPop's house. We have some excited people around here!



Here are the things that Cael is excited about doing!


* Going on golf cart rides (PopPop, you need to make sure you have it there ready for us)
*Seeing Grammie
*Seeing Uncle Tim, Uncle John and two Beth's.
*Seeing the dogs...all the dogs.
*Picking up pine cones, although not sure there are any to pick up right now.
*Getting to go see the Choo Choo's and airplanes
*Riding in PopPop's big truck.
*Playing more
*Getting to eat at Chick Fil A

Disclaimer : I might have added one of the above to the list, can you guess which one?

Get ready for us PopPop....6 days until we come!


3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I'm probably going to steal it in a year or 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will ask me 20 times a day "Go PopPop's how now please?". Now I can just tell him to go count the chain! It's fun to have around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. getting to eat chickfila seems to be your addition!!! I'm going to use this chain now in our house!! I love all your fabulous ideas!

    ReplyDelete