Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Resurrection Sunday!

We had such a nice day today celebrating Christ's resurrection! Church was wonderful, lunch was yummy and lots of fun was had by all. So many different things to show you pictures of but I am going to do it in sections. For now here are some pictures of everyone in their Sunday best!

YAY for Pop Pop and Grammie!!



Uncle John, Aunt Bef and her two babies (technically they are THEIR two babies...but try telling Cael that)


There she is...at 15 or 16 weeks.




I know Cael isn't smiling in this picture, but I think it is so precious.


Uncle Tim and Aunt Bef.


Beth's profile picture on facebook is a picture of her and Cael from last Easter so we had to make sure she had a new one.

One of my favorite pictures!


Yes, yes, yes, I know. Steve changed out of his dress clothes before we took pictures, maybe next year!?! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment