Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One More Link

Things are getting exciting around here!! We only have one more link on our chain, which means tomorrow we head to PopPop and Grammie's house! We have been busy packing and getting ready to leave, so no new pictures for today. Here are some from Sunday. As soon as we got to Grandma and Grandpa's house the kiddo's ran outside to play, in their Sunday best. Notice one child is not in any pictures....that kid is fast!

Check out my handsome little man. This is his Easter outfit but we will obviously not be here on Easter so he wore it this Sunday.



I love this little guys so much!


Lydia was busy picking flowers!



I tried my butterfly in the camera trick, and it worked!


She was completely positive she could see it! So cute!


Not sure I will post tomorrow, or the next day, or next. But I promise to try. We have a PACKED weekend a head of us, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment