Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2011


Please excuse the horrible picture that was taken by Steve's iPhone.

Funny side story, this morning I woke up and it was light outside. I thought to myself "I didn't hear Steve get up nor do I remember him kissing me goodbye, I must have really been out of it". I rolled over and there he was, sound asleep. It was 7:14, he gets up at 6:00 and leaves our at 7:00. Oops. I was on facebook earlier today and saw that someon
e posted a news article about iPhone alarms not going off after the New Year. Several of our friends said the same thing happened to them. So, note to self : Your fabulous iPhone really won't run your life for you!


Back to my picture today. This is pretty exciting for me! I have a fun package that says it will arrive tomorrow! I can't wait to show you what it is!

1 comment:

  1. My Ipod did not go off either. Im glad I saw the article though, because I really do think that I am smart enough to correctly set my alarm.

    ReplyDelete