Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 22, 2010

No picture for today. I am way tired and have lots to do before I got to bed. Steve had sound practice tonight but because we are leaving tonight for 10 days we made it a family event. Cael helped me run Easy Worship and had a blast. Then we hung out with Justin for a while. Really wish I had my camera to get some pictures of those two hanging out. Actually, what I wish I had was a picture of Cael leaning his head on Steve and Justin leaning his head against Cael. Can you picture it?? Justin, Cael and Steve all leaning on each other...they looked like quite the couple! :) Life has been really busy for all of us lately so it was great to spend a few hours with one of our favorite people!

Cael and I hop a train tomorrow at 5:15 pm to head to Arkansas, so I am not sure I will have a picture up before we leave. I promise to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment