Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25th

Blogger is driving me crazy today and I can get my pictures where I want them and I am way to tired to mess with it. So here are my pictures in no particular order.

We headed to Memphis tonight to celebrate Uncle John's birthday. We had snow and sleet on the way and where nervous we were going to get snowed in, but we did make it home safe. It was another night full of fun but way to short.

We are in town this week for Kandice's wedding, she Marybeth's sister-in-law. People think it is weird that we would come all the way for her wedding. I think it's normal! We love Kandice and wouldn't miss her big day for anything! Tonight Cael was making Aunt Bethy very jealous and wouldn't have anything to do with her. Kandice had all his attention, it was really funny.

I am going to do a entire post on this soon. For now, here is the shot that MB has to have every day. The things we do to grow our families!

And finally the birthday boy and his momma. Happy Birthday John!! Thanks for not making me eat shrimp and grits tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment