Monday, January 31, 2011

January 29th



Kandice is now a married woman and she couldn't have look any more beautiful! We had a great time today celebrating with family and friends! Again I was horrible at taking pictures, here are a few that I did take.

Marybeth and her other nephew Robert.

Cael and Mathew quickly became best friends.





Cael with two of Uncle Bob's boys. They kept each other entertained!

Cael was a stud!!




Cael and Uncle Tim had lots of fun play time this weekend. They had a blast with each other.




The only picture of the Bride and Groom I have. Congratulations Kandice and Steven, we wish you a lifetime of happiness!! (Have I ever mentioned that they meet on Match.com...how fun!)

And because I love my sister so much, I leave you with this......







No comments:

Post a Comment