Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 19, 2011



Lot's of pictures for today. I had to include this picture because of my friend Emily and the picture she posted yesterday. With out us knowing it we each started doing a letter of the week with our kiddo's. Cael can recognize, say the name and for the most part tell you the sound of each letter up to M. So I started last week with the letter M. When Tara's brother died we put things on hold so yesterday we finished up with our letter M and made our mouse. We would make a craft each day and had an M book that we made and read each day. I am sure you will be seeing more about our letter of the week.

Okay on to our real picture(s) of the day. As much as I could be done with our dogs, I do love that Cael loves Gertie so much. So she remains a part of our family.

She is pretty cute!

Today Cael asked me to take his picture with Gertie while he was "putting her to sleep". He calls her his Baby Gertie and is constantly trying to hand feed her her food and put her to bed. It is mighty precious.






This last picture cracks me up.....Gertie has this look on her face a lot. It's like she is begging me to rescue her.



No comments:

Post a Comment