Monday, January 31, 2011

January 28th


We headed to Memphis today to help celebrate Kandice's wedding. Kandice is my sister's sister-in-law. Or my brother-in-laws sister. Or the sister to the man my sister is married to. Which ever way want to say it, the simple fact is she is someone we love very much and we couldn't be happier for her! Mom, Cael and I headed down to help out with the preparations. I was in charge of games tonight at the rehearsal dinner. One of the games we played was the newly wed game, the couples did great and it was a lot of fun. You would think I would have a picture of Kandice to show you..but I don't. :(

We are staying in a hotel with Tim and Beth. Cael was really excited to get to sleep with them...although it didn't last very long.

Cute story of the day: I was talking to Cael and asked him who we was going to see today. He said "humm bef (beth) and..." Then he looked at me with the funniest look on his face and said "bef". It was like he finally realized there were two different Beth's. He will call them both Beth in pictures and in person but it's like something clicked in his head. So now he has started calling them "my two bef's". We were praying the other night and he said "sank you for Bef...oh, oh, no. Sank you for my two bef's." And he puts the emphasis on TWO.....so incredibly cute! When Cael first came into the picture there were some very serious conversations as to what he would call each of them. They both wanted to be Beth but didn't think it would work to have two Aunt's called Beth. They ended up deciding my sil would be Aunt Beth and my sister would be Aunt Bethy, because that is what our grandmother called her. Now we realize that all that worrying over what he was going to call them was for nothing. He has his "two bef's" and it could be any more perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment