Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7th

Sorry about no picture yesterday. Steve had the computer and was working on our taxes. I wasn't feeling well so I didn't make it long enough for my turn on the computer. AND these picture aren't even from today, they are from two days ago. I still am not 100%, so I could have taken a picture of what my house looks like after 5 days of feeling sick and not doing anything. OR I could have taken a picture of my raw meat loaf that didn't cook in our stove, because it stopped working. But I decided I needed something happier to share with you. So here are some pictures from our fun day in the snow. Well, it wasn't necessarily a fun day for me because I didn't play, but I sure did enjoy watching!

Cael LOVES the snow..and I love that he loves the snow.


Cael and dad working hard on our very first snow man. Cael took this very serious and helped out a lot.


Do you think he loves his snowman?


Our very first snowman, I have requested an adult size one next time. :)


Cael also insisted on helping shovel, he loved it!

He would ask me to push him down and then laugh so hard, we did over and over. And over and over. And over....



He also rolled around our entire front yard, and our neighbor's yard.


Don't forget the snowballs...or snow chunks.


All the kid does is beg to go outside and play. I sure hope I am feeling better before it all melts so we can play again. YAY for snow, and YAY for a little man who loves it as much as his momma does.


No comments:

Post a Comment