Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14th

Happy Valentines Day!!
We had a full day! Cael and I went to Pawnee and took Steve lunch. Here Cael is with Steve's Calculus class. The kids all love Cael so much and before long all the attention he gets when we visit is going to start going to his head.


Every year I make a cake from my heart shape pan...it's a nice tradition and one that Cael loves to take part in. Too bad I forgot to add the water. Needless to say this cake is just for looks this year. AND I went the extra mile because our oven is broke. I snuck over to my in-laws house to make it , we had a really good visit so it was worth it in the end.


Heart shape french toast for dinner. Yummy....if you like french toast, I had something else for dinner.


And finally...my little Valentine!! This is one of the pictures he wanted me to "put on the computer"


This is the other one...


Personally, I would have chosen this one. Three things to take notice of. #1 - Cael's hand. He has been getting up at night and playing in his room. He had his way with a marker and was pretty proud of this. #2- Yes, if you saw us yesterday Cael has on the exact same clothes. He did take them off to sleep, but this shirt is just to darn cute! #3- Cleaning the fax fire place is now officially on my to do list...check out all those tiny hand prints. Who knew they where there?


Tomorrow I will tell you all about my Valentine's Day present!! It's was good one!

p.s. HI MIKE!!


1 comment: