Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 1st

We made it! Cael did SO good on the train, he absolutely loves it and I am convinced that is the way for us to travel from now on. Steve picked us up and we headed to La Fiesta for lunch, it was fun because we were some of the only ones in the restaurant due to the impending blizzard that is headed our way. Did you hear that?? A real live Blizzard, I can hardly wait. We ran home so I could shower and change and then headed to the Southard's for the night. Joyce and Desmond came over to join in on the snow party. We cooked chili and soup to help keep us warm and played lots of games. Steve went out to test the roads and came back to inform us that we would be having a sleepover. The roads are horrible and our 4 wheel drive SUV isn't doing the job right now. Good think I brought clothes for us just in case!! Yet again I failed at taking many pictures, here are the FOUR that I did take.

Joyce brought lots of yummy food, but most importantly a emergency radio and a roll of toilet paper. Crack me up!






Who loves snow ice-cream??? We do! Well some of us do. The men totally made fun of us for doing this but the kids had fun!


We didn't put food coloring in Cael's so he just ate plain snow and he couldn't get enough of it. It was so funny.

P.S. We found out some potential REALLY exciting news today. I can't share details right now but will as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment