Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 3rd


I slept in my own bed for the first time in 10 days..it was nice! I went to bed with a sore throat and woke up feeling horrible. I have been sick more this season than ever before. And it's the type of sickness that makes you feel really bad but not knock you off your feet type of sickness. I would much rather be flat out sick for two or three days and this stuff that keeps coming back. Oh well, Tylenol cold, Halls, soup and the couch have been my best friend today. Thank goodness Steve was home to help take care of Cael.

Today is Steve's third day off from school because of the weather. Today was because of the temperature, it is cold out there! We are pretty sure he will go back tomorrow which means it's time for me to unpack and get life back to normal. We sure have had a good three days together!

John and Alyssa stopped by because Alyssa got braces!! She looks so grown up to me! Here is her beautiful smile!!!


Remember when I mentioned the other day that we had some potential exciting news?? Still can't tell you about it yet, but I can tell you it is now confirmed exciting news. I seriously can't wait to tell you about it!!

Stay tuned for tomorrow...we are going to a SEX PARTY!! Don't worry, I will explain tomorrow. It's not what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment