Friday, February 11, 2011

February 11th

I have so many pictures to show you from tonight but it is Steve's turn for the computer so I will do another post tomorrow. We went to America's Incredible Pizza Company tonight with the Southard's and the Shelton's. We had such a good time and best of all..it was ALL free. The buffet, drinks, games, lazer tag and go carts. Free!


We tried to get Cael to go on the go carts and he was not having any of it. After he saw Alyssa and Abby go he decided he wanted to give it a try. He and Steve stood in line for well over 30 minutes right behind a huge group of cheerleaders (have I mentioned before that I do not like cheerleaders? I was reminded tonight why). Steve was a trooper to wait that long for his little buddy, and it was well worth it because Cael LOVED the go carts. He had the cutest grin on his face the entire time and even liked it when they got bumped a few times. I love when he has a "first" and tonight was a really good one!

Can't beat a night out with friends that's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment