Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30th




Tonight was the first night of Baker's Babes, the plan is for the College/Young Adult gals to get together every Wednesday night for free pie and fellowship. I say free pie because we have a restaurant here in town who for the past year or so has offered free pie with the purchase of a menu item....until they decided to change it two weeks ago. Ugh. I wasn't very happy and I slightly let them know (no comments from you people who think I am rude to waitresses). Their menu still advertised the old deal and we thought about pressing the issue but I made the call to just let it be. So Baker's Square won't be graced by our appearance every Wednesday. We still will get together but have decided to change the location each week, starting with Starbucks next week. One thing was decided for sure tonight...Baker's Square can take away our free pie but they're not taking away our name, we're still the Baker's Babes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment