Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28th

My camera was packed and then not charged the past two days, so sorry for no picture. I will make up for it tonight!







We had some great Audrey time tonight. And let me tell you, those two cracked Steve and I up all night. We went on a wagon ride (a favorite past time from camp this year) and they belly laughed the entire time at each other. I even caught them holding hands....three times.

When we got home we had a popsicle break, they may or may not have had two each. If they did have two, I most certainly would have been smart enough to give them the same color each time, so that it would look like they only had one in the pictures. But that would have been only IF I gave them two.

We came inside because the bugs were so bad and the kiddos kept themselves entertained with Cael hiding and Audrey finding him. The best part about it was that Cael hid in the same spot every time, and Audrey laughed so hard each time she found him. My favorite part about the night was all the snuggles, hugs and kisses I got from little Miss Audrey. I was afraid after spending so much time together at camp and then me leaving for 10 days that she would forget that we had become friends. No need to worry, she and I are friends forever....I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment