Friday, July 2, 2010

July 1st

Posting a picture late at night or first thing in the morning is really the same...isn't it? I had so many things to take a picture of today. We had family hair cuts today, I cheated on my friend Jenni (don't worry all you Jenni fans, I told her a while back I was going to have to). It was very hard to do and I hope she still loves me, my check book now loves me though. I saw a man on a crotch rocket that was so small he carried it around. It was the craziest thing ever. It seriously was the size of a toddlers toy. I tried really hard to get a picture of if but he started coming out of the gas station, and I didn't want to die.
We went to South Side's softball game last night and had a really good time. Lots of our friends are on the team and it was fun cheering them on, although I think we might get kicked out sooner or later. Several pictures for tonight...
For those of you who know Heather you need to ask her about her home run!




Justin asked me to go get him a drink which I gladly did because I was thirsty. Being a fan is hard work! Too bad for me my husband knocked our full cup over spilled all my beloved Diet Mountain Dew on the ground. Sigh.

Me, being me, was going to slid down on the bleachers and leave the mess. Jon, being Jon, jumped up and used a stick to cover the mess with dirt. Seriously...everyone needs a Jon in their lives, and not just to clean up their messes!





No comments:

Post a Comment