Friday, June 11, 2010

June 12,2010

Just for you Emily, thanks for the motivation!!!




Tonight we had our College/Young Adult ABF cookout. I knew going into it we would have a good time. Little did I know just how good of time we would have. On several occasions I was laughing so hard I could hardly breath. Four words; Cacaw, Cacaw and Silent Football. This is not even half of the group we could have. If everyone decides to show up to an event at the same time we are going to pack the house!


I am so blessed to have fellowship on a weekly basis with this group of people. I am their "teacher", but almost every week they teach me something. It was great to hang out outside of our normal time on Sunday Mornings.


Until next time...keep practicing your thwacks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment