Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24th


Happy Birthday To Me!!

Cael helped my mom made my cake this morning then tonight she let him decorate it all by himself. I LOVED it! He also sang Happy Birthday to me about 20 times. Now talk about melting a momma's heart!!

Because it's my birthday I get to include two pictures. Mainly because I want to share a story with you.



Tonight was "Penny Night" at VBS. A big contest between the boys and the girls....and of course, the girls won, resulting in Kain getting a pie in his face! My dad went to the bank earlier this evening and the banker informed him that because of our penny night the bank was out of pennies!! He then went to the pick some things up at the grocery store in town and found out that they were out of pennies also. I LOVE IT!! I also love this little town!

No comments:

Post a Comment