Friday, June 3, 2011

Miller's Memorial Day 2011

On Memorial Day we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Miller's house for a cookout and homemade ice cream. It's a Memorial Day tradition. It's usually the first time for the year that we eat outside and more importantly the first homemade ice cream of the seasons. When I first joined the family homemade ice cream was just okay for me (although it's one of my dad's favorites). It has totally grown on me and love it when I see that fabulous machine out!

Cael helped Grandpa with the ice.



Lydia did a good job watching to make sure the ice cream was going okay.



Chris with "Lydia's" unicorn!


This was one of Steve's toys when he was little. Eventually we will get it, but for now it is hanging out at Grandma's house.


I love looking at it and picture my husband playing on it. I hope we can find a picture of him playing on it.


The grandkids had fun climbing on it, and as usual there was no success getting a picture with the three of them looking my direction.



Lyida decided there was a dinosaur in my camera instead of a butterfly.


She thought that was pretty funny.


Oh these two...


Cael decided to take a break. He ended up laying down on the shed porch for a good 20 minutes. It was pretty darn cute!


Benjamin was trying to tell me something here...I am sure it was something very important!



Can you guess whose STARKLY blue shoes these are? I will give you two hints. They belong to a boy. They do not belong to my boy.

We had such a nice evening together! It was extra nice to spent time with the family because we were leaving for vacation for a week. Hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day.....six days ago! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment