Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy 40th My Friend

One my favorite friends was in town this weekend, all the way from DC. Her husband threw her a surprise birthday party with a little help from me with details on this side of things. She was totally surprised and such a fun night!

Singing Happy Birthday to Andrea.


We made her stand on a chair so everyone could see her....she still wasn't much taller than Desmond!


When I went to cut the cake Logan expected me to serve him a piece, so I did.


Three out of the five family members.


Some of the people who joined us for the night...




Right when I took the picture Joyce started talking so I fussed at her.

Then she fussed back at me...all the while Andrea is still smiling for the picture.



Tara the creeper


My SIL likes to stick her tongue out at me.....


My husband likes his nipples......


John likes Steve cell phone.....


Finally!! Thank you Adam for simply smiling at the camera.


One of the five family members.


Lot's of girl talk took place, some that will NEVER be repeated again!


I love it when Andrea's laughs...one of the many things I miss about my friend.


This is the look of someone getting the world best massage. It was fabulous!!


When we got in the are to head to the party Tara jumped in the back with Steve, which left John and I in the front together. So we road that way home...as you can tell Tara thought it was hysterical and the boys thought she was nuts.


Happy 40th brithday my friend. We love you so much and miss you even more!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I want to see some pictures from vacation!! I know, I know, after you have healed from your surgery. I'm glad everything went well, saw the update from your momma. Been praying for you! Love you

    ReplyDelete