Saturday, April 10, 2010

April 10

I have had a hard time updating this since Kylee died. I just feel guilty that I get to wake up every morning and make memories with my family while Matt and their babies will never have that chance with their mom/wife. I know, that's not how Kylee would want all of us to feel, but I can't help it. Not a hour goes by that my heart still doesn't ache for my friend and his kiddos. Please continue to pray for them...

Cael had surgery yesterday, nothing serious, but it wasn't exactly easy for this momma! He was such a trooper! He didn't cry one time and still hasn't, even though he has to be pretty sore. I just kept thinking about people who have little ones who are sick and in the hospital all the time. I could not imagine! I spent most of the day thanking God over and over for a healthy baby. And that I have the chance to make memories with him.

(These pictures are from yesturday....yes, I am breaking the rules)

He was pretty drugged up when I took this picture. The hospital did such a good job taking care of all of us!





Mom, Dad and Cael ready to go home. Cael was cracking us up, as you can see in this picture he was still pretty out of it. His legs wouldn't work and he was pretty confused about that, but other than that he didn't complain about one thing. I love my baby!!




No comments:

Post a Comment