Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17





Tonight my heart is hurting. I received a phone call that a friend from college died today due to complications from a pregnancy. She had a seizer yesterday morning and her husband took her to the hospital. As a result of preeclampsia they did an emergency c-section but Kylee ended up leaving this earth tonight. I simply do not know a person who loved people and God more than Kylee. She was radiant, inside and out. Kylee loved to love people, she loved to love Jesus and she loved to teach people about Jesus. She had an infectious spirit and I am a better person because Kylee was in my life....she made me want to be a better person.


Her husband Matt is by far one of my favorite people. Some of my favorite memories of college are the times I spent with him. We had some serious fun together! I simply can not imagine what he is going through right now. Please pray for Matt as he faces this life without his bride by his side, their new baby boy, and their three older children who's life will never be the same without their momma!
My sweet sweet friend - I second what someone wrote on your facebook tonight "You get the party started....we're on our way."

No comments:

Post a Comment