Saturday, February 27, 2010

February 17

You aren't going to believe this. Our new computer crashed on my today. I was checking my email and all of sudden it just shut down. The geeks in the Geek Squad confirmed that she was dead for good and handed us over a new one. I feel guilty that she never had a name, I must name this new one much quicker. No picture for tonight. We just got her up and running and my to do list is way to long. We are leaving for St.Loius for an overnight trip with some friends. I have a feeling come 2am Monday morning we are all going to regret our decision to save money and stay the night in one room. We shall see how two toddlers do sleeping together. I was joking with a friend today that we are going on a "Family Enrichment Trip". So what better way to enrich our family than by leaving the computer at home. So that is the plan, see you when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment